Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All the Celebs are Going Veg, You Should Too! - Stuff You NEVER Knew About Veganism.

Still not sure how, but I ended up on some website that had a link that led me to another website, and another, and another. I've spent about an hour now, reading, absorbing, and loving all that I have found. One really positive thing about the internet is the possibility to connect to others like you. I have found so many plentiful resources in such a short amount of time, and have conversed with other people who have committed to veganism, I feel truly inspired. I know that not everyone who reads this blog is vegan, and I know that a lot of you are either veg-curious, or just plain being supportive (thank you!!) of Bryan and my decision. At any rate, the following is a list of fantastic websites and videos that I've found. I hope you find them as inspiring, informative, and wonderful as I did!!


Ecorazzi.com - This is a "good gossip" blog rag that centers on eco-friendly celeb news. Good news for us:  a lot of their reporting (from what I've seen so far!!) centers on veganism. Whoo hoo! Here are a few of the pages from them that I've been reading:

From Fitsugar.com

And a few videos from around the inter webs:



                            Why Vegan? by EVOLVE! Campaigns




A Life Connected: VEGAN from NonviolenceUnited.org on Vimeo.

Video: Vegan: For the People. For the Planet. For the Animals. (Click here if you can't see the video above)

Check these links out for more information about why Veganism is such a great thing!! I hope that you're not thinking or feeling like I'm trying to push veganism on you; I'm not! I think it's a great choice for me and my hubby, and I think it's an excellent choice for the planet as well. We don't really need animal products to survive; our bodies don't need it, the planet will be better off environmentally if we stop eating so much of it, and there will be less helpless animals out there suffering (and polluting the environment, yech!) everyday. Sometimes I feel like I sound like a withering hippie with a peace daisy in my hand, but then again... I sorta feel like I'm riding the wave of the future a little bit.

Thanks for reading :)

<3
Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment